|2010 hay donation - Gene Boshart.|
|Home-made V-8, yum!|
- Lawn clippings: We have lots of lawn/leaf bags for you to re-use. Just come by when we're there and we'll give you some. Please don't tie bags too tight (makes it hard to re-use them).
- Steer, llama, rabbit, chicken, sheep manure - delivered, please. (No horse manure unless it's very composted.)
- Metal watering can
- Bird bath
- Riding lawn mower with bagger - running, please!
- Old cedar fence boards - we use them to build bird houses and compost bins (among other things).
- Mud boots: some of our volunteers are low-income and can't afford mud boots. We will keep them on-hand for use in the garden. All sizes welcome.
- Canning jars - all sizes
- Food-grade, 50-gallon plastic barrels (preferable) or metal drums.
- Plastic tubs, 5-gallon buckets, kitty-litter tubs, etc. (please no broken ones)
- Field fencing: the stiff kind, so we can build tomato cages.
- Cash donations are always appreciated
All donations can be brought to the Monroe site.
648 Orchard Rd.
Monroe, 97456 - Behind the big, white Methodist Church
For large donations, please arrange to meet with us
To contact us, please call or email:
(541) 847-8797 (call from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
Cash donations - make checks out to the "Sharing Gardens" and mail to
PO Box 11
Monroe, OR 97456
All Donations are Tax-deductible - ask us for a receipt.
To read an Overview about the Sharing gardens, and the many Benefits of growing food in this way, Click Here.
|Your donations help us feed people.|
Post a Comment